WELCOME

WELCOME to the Take Joy Society. We are a group of ladies who first met because of our love of Tasha Tudor's art and lifestyle. We are broadening our focus to include other artists/writers/people of interest who embody Tasha's philosophy to Take Joy in all the good that life has to offer. Here you will find a record of our get-togethers and resources to help you see that the gloom of the world is but a shadow so that you, too, can Take Joy by Creating Joy in your life!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Third Day of Christmas



On the third day of Christmas I gave my true loves:

The gift of Creative Energy



Creative Energy can be anything that you've put some thought into.  It's that little extra--like dining by candlelight with soft music playing in the background.  It's making a handmade card for someone telling them you love them just for who they are.  Just for today take some time to do something out of the ordinary.

.•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•
Take Joy!



4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how creative it is, but I'm making homemade peanut butter balls for my contribution to the dessert menu on Christmas Eve at my sister's this year. Think round Reese's peanut butter cup - and my brother the golfer tells me mine are pretty big, about golf-ball size. This is a really good recipe - wish I could remember where I found it. It might take more creative energy to prevent me from eating them all up before next Thursday night. Maybe I'll freeze them and take them out to thaw Christmas Eve morning instead. Yepper, I DO think I better do that. LOL 🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha. That's the spirit. Creative energy can be channeled inm any ways---even "hiding" treats from yourself. ☺︎ And those homemade peanut butter balls are something that wouldn't come into being without your assistance, so that definitely qualifies.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Enjoying these post so much. I read them every morning with my first cup of coffee!
    Chris W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, I'm so glad to hear you're reading these each morning. Unfortunately, Blogger sends out the notifications the NEXT day, so you, and anyone else who is reading this one on Thursday, is a day late. To get caught up, go to the sidebar to click on Fourth Day of Christmas and then check this site every morning after 5:00 a.m. EST.

      Delete

I appreciate your taking the time to comment! Please note: To prevent spam, comments are published after moderation.