WELCOME

WELCOME to the Take Joy Society. We are a group of ladies who first met because of our love of Tasha Tudor's art and lifestyle. We are broadening our focus to include other artists/writers/people of interest who embody Tasha's philosophy to Take Joy in all the good that life has to offer. Here you will find a record of our get-togethers and resources to help you see that the gloom of the world is but a shadow so that you, too, can Take Joy by Creating Joy in your life!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Second Day of Christmas



On the second day of Christmas I gave my true loves:

The gift of Enthusiasm



Who better than a child to look to for enthusiasm.  Do you think just for today you could get as excited about something as simple as a ride in a wagon around the living room--and then share your enthusiasm with someone?


.•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•
Take Joy!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo - this must be last year at this time. Wow, what a difference in Olivia! And kids are the very best at enthusiasm, aren't they? They never have to force it - it's all new to them, and exciting. And they can't wait to jump in with both feet. I'm lucky I think - a lot of the simple things really do still engender sincere enthusiasm in me. In that respect, I can easily identify with kids, which helped a lot when I was teaching. I was usually as delighted as the kids when we did new projects, read stories etc at Christmastime. Here's to everyone getting back a little of that childhood wonder at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was last year and the difference merely points out how fast time flies!

      Delete

I appreciate your taking the time to comment! Please note: To prevent spam, comments are published after moderation.