WELCOME

WELCOME to the Take Joy Society. We are a group of ladies who first met because of our love of Tasha Tudor's art and lifestyle. We are broadening our focus to include other artists/writers/people of interest who embody Tasha's philosophy to Take Joy in all the good that life has to offer. Here you will find a record of our get-togethers and resources to help you see that the gloom of the world is but a shadow so that you, too, can Take Joy by Creating Joy in your life!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tenth Day of Christmas



On the tenth day of Christmas I gave to my true loves:

The gift of Wonder




The gift of wonder is what keeps us young.  Once you think you know it all what is left to live for?  Just for today find someone who needs reminding of this and take them for a wander through nature.  Help them to see things they've never seen before and to ask questions.  Or go outside after dark and look to the sky and wonder what the shepherds saw that very special night long ago in Bethlehem.


•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•
Take Joy!

2 comments:

  1. This is another great song, Cathy. I never heard it until I bought Barbra Streisand's Christmas album, when I was in college. She sings - naturally - a beautiful version of it, but I've never known any other artist to do it. Not really a Christmas song, but somehow it does fit into this season. Really pretty version here - I think you and I might have somewhat similar musical taste. Are you just about ready for Christmas?
    🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that album, too, Janet. I'm ready except I'll spend the day preparing the food I can do in advance and cleaning house. With two animals in the house I have to save the cleaning for the last minute!

      Delete

I appreciate your taking the time to comment! Please note: To prevent spam, comments are published after moderation.