WELCOME

WELCOME to the Take Joy Society. We are a group of ladies who first met because of our love of Tasha Tudor's art and lifestyle. We are broadening our focus to include other artists/writers/people of interest who embody Tasha's philosophy to Take Joy in all the good that life has to offer. Here you will find a record of our get-togethers and resources to help you see that the gloom of the world is but a shadow so that you, too, can Take Joy by Creating Joy in your life!

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sixth Day of Christmas



On the sixth day of Christmas I gave my true loves:

The gift of Good Cheer


I think animals are a great way to bring Good Cheer to others during the holidays.  My photo montage of Gabriel's first Christmas when he was six months old brings a smile to my face every time.  I was trying to capture him in my little Christmas scene for our Christmas card.  The four side photos are only a few of the photos I took before getting the final one in the center.  Just for today try to bring Good Cheer to someone's life that you know is feeling down.  Christmas can often be a sad time for people who have suffered loss this time of year.  It may be a phone call, a visit, or posting a fun photo of your pet on Facebook to bring a smile to someone's face.


P.S. Be sure to watch the video that comes with the song!

.•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•
Take Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking the time to comment! Please note: To prevent spam, comments are published after moderation.